“My love for writing music comes from the ability to tell a story that is universally understood, and when combined with a story told through visuals, it can create a powerful new world with it’s own, unique message.”
“When working on any project it is key to surround yourself with people who will make your project better. Andriy Sovetov is this person. His expert ear for composition aligned with his sensitivities to the filmmaking process make him a phenomenal composer. Understanding when to take charge and when to lay back musically, Andriy is experienced beyond his years and brings any film to life. Working with Andriy is an easy, fruitful process and one that will result not only in a film that fits your vision exactly, but also a cinematic score that is worthy of listening to again and again.“
– Jacob Glazier
Works / Projects in Progress
– Currently scoring a professional documentary on the history of CU-Boulder, “Light Shines On”.
– Currently scoring a student film, “Second Chance”.
– Currently Scoring a student short, “Aqua Rasa”.
– Recently completed scoring a Student Film, “Calling Adiona”.
– Completion of my first symphony, “Behind the Screnes”.
Selected, Contrasting Cues
Latest Film Score
Latest Concert Work
Work with Andriy
Any inquiries on future or past projects can be made by contacting Andriy through email.